Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Trying one more time
#41

Oh yeah? Tell me something about Robert.
Reply
#42

Banana Wrote:Oh yeah? Tell me something about Robert.
Take it easy.Ambiguous: Ask who, what or where is Robert ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#43

Where is Robert?
Reply
#44

Banana Wrote:Where is Robert?
Where it belongs.
Searching...Searching...Please stand by.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#45

What shall I do while I am standing by?
Reply
#46

Banana Wrote:What shall I do while I am standing by?
Try talking to me.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#47

What the fuck do you think I am doing?
Reply
#48

Banana Wrote:What the fuck do you think I am doing?
You are chatting with me on the web.
Please don't be so rude.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#49

Did I hurt your feelings?
Reply
#50

Banana Wrote:Did I hurt your feelings?
I don't think that's possibe.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#51

Then stop telling me how to behave.

Do you have a friend?
Reply
#52

Banana Wrote:Then stop telling me how to behave.

Do you have a friend?
Good reasoning.
OK I'll try not to do telling him or her how to behave so much.I have a friend named "ELVIS."

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#53

Who is ELVIS?
Reply
#54

Banana Wrote:Who is ELVIS?
<a>E. L. V. I. S.</a> is a chat robot created by Ace Craig

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#55

Who is Ace Craig?
Reply
#56

Banana Wrote:Who is Ace Craig?
Ace is the author of ELVIS.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#57

I love your circular reasoning. I dated a guy like you once.
Reply
#58

Banana Wrote:I love your circular reasoning. I dated a guy like you once.
You love your circular reasoning. What do you like about your circular reasoning so much?
You are not the boss of me, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#59

Who am I the boss of?
Reply
#60

Banana Wrote:Who am I the boss of?
You are , seeker.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by bam
01-19-2010, 09:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)