Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Have time for a video?
#1

http://www.herroom.com/sports-bra-videos,301,30.html
Reply
#2

Were going to need some polls started today.

1.Do you believe Paddy met some chick for lunch while his wife was pregnant,yes or no?

2.Do you think he was trying screw her while his wife was home pregnant,yes or no?

3.Has paddy let you down?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

should I make them anonymous?
Reply
#4

Probably so people are honest.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Wheres the "Has paddy let you down?" poll?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Wheres the "Has paddy let you down?" poll?

forgot...


I'm almost sure we know the answer to that one tho....
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:forgot...


I'm almost sure we know the answer to that one tho....

I answered no.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I answered no.

nana will cancel out your vote.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-22-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)