Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Knocked out teeth
#21

ntype Wrote:I once broke a teeth falling when I was a kid. Not a particularly good experience anyhow luckily it was the milk teeth


Rack "milk teeth".
Reply
#22

How did you hit the diaper pail hard enough to break a tooth?
Reply
#23

Sunny Wrote:How did you hit the diaper pail hard enough to break a tooth?

It was a Diaper Genie...anyways, they are about 3.5 feet high. I was carrying this thing in front of me and I missed a stair, so I tripped, and the Genie was lodged against a stair. I face smashed it with my teeth. There is a giant tooth mark in the genie now.

I am a gazelle.
Reply
#24

That must have been hilarious to watch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:That must have been hilarious to watch.

Sadly, no one was there to witness it.

I'm just happy I wasn't carrying the kid.
Reply
#26

cmon...Jimmy popped you for mouthing off, right?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

Banana Wrote:It was a Diaper Genie...anyways, they are about 3.5 feet high. I was carrying this thing in front of me and I missed a stair, so I tripped, and the Genie was lodged against a stair. I face smashed it with my teeth. There is a giant tooth mark in the genie now.

I am a gazelle.

Why were you hauling it downstairs?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
12-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-03-2005, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)