Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Brad Pitt Knocked Up Angelina Jolie
#1

http://today.reuters.com/News/newsArticl...tainmentNe
Reply
#2

was that hard to do?

could billy bob not do it?
Reply
#3

here, sorry

Angelina Jolie pregnant with Brad Pitt's child
Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:59 PM ET171
Printer Friendly | Email Article | Reprints | RSS

Related Pictures


Reuters Television
Jolie confirms she's pregnant Play
Top News
Turkey battles to weaken grip of deadly bird flu

Democrats voice frustration with Alito answers

Britain urges U.N. to consider action on Iran

VIDEO: Alito hearings become contentious
VIDEO: Tension over Iran's nuke research
PICTURES: People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles
PICTURES: Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha
MORE

By Steve Gorman

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie is pregnant with a child fathered by her long-rumored paramour, actor Brad Pitt, his spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

Publicist Cindy Guagenti also confirmed reports that Pitt has filed papers to become the legal adoptive father of Jolie's two adopted children, son Maddox, 4, and daughter Zahara, who is about 10 months old.

Guagenti confirmed Jolie's pregnancy but declined to give further details, including when the baby was due, or to say whether the couple had plans to marry.

Representatives for Jolie were not immediately available for comment.

News of Jolie's pregnancy was first reported on Wednesday by People magazine, which quoted the actress as telling a charity worker in the Dominican Republic, where she is working on a movie, "Yes, I'm pregnant."

The magazine said the 30-year-old actress is expecting her baby this summer.

Pitt, 42, and Jolie met while working together on the film "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," in which they played married assassins ordered to kill each other.

They have been romantically linked in the media since 2004 and the rumors heated up after Pitt and his ex-wife, former "Friends" star Jennifer Aniston, split up last January.

Pitt's divorce became final in October but he and Jolie have until now publicly denied being anything more than friends.

Jolie, who won an Academy Award as best supporting actress for playing a psychiatric patient in "Girl, Interrupted," was divorced from actor Billy Bob Thornton in 2003. Before that she was married to actor Jonny Lee Miller, who she divorced in 1999.

A spokesman for Aniston said the actress would have no comment. "Jennifer is not in the practice of commenting on the lives of other people," he said.
Reply
#4

This marriage can't go good. She is like the polar opposite of Jennifer Anniston. I'm sure she is a good lay, but I picture her as some psycho loon after a few months with some guy.

Still, kudos to the guy for scoring the poon. Now he just needs to cut his losses.
Reply
#5

I'd like to point out that she's only a celebrity because I chose to bang her back in '98. If we had never fucked then she'd still be a nobody.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

I think that Jennifer Anniston is a sexy bitch.

uhm.
Reply
#7

Who cares?

People are dying in stupid wars, but all some people care about is stupid celebs.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Who cares?

People are dying in stupid wars, but all some people care about is stupid celebs.

welcome into the reality
Reply
#9

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Who cares?

People are dying in stupid wars, but all some people care about is stupid celebs.

No, I care about you, Tribal. You okay?
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:No, I care about you, Tribal. You okay?
Sorry, My bad.

Bad day. :rant:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Anyone lse think that good old Brad is a member of the Tom Cruise denial team?
Reply
#12

Who cares. Now not only can I hate him for being good looking but I can also hate him for fucking Angelina.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:I'd like to point out that she's only a celebrity because I chose to bang her back in '98. If we had never fucked then she'd still be a nobody.
Apparently we all owe you a big "thank you."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

.jpg 121605_pittsxmas2018BG.jpg Size: 97.67 KB  Downloads: 7
Reply
#15

RACK the honeybear bong!

True Romance is A++++
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-13-2006, 01:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)