Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ever Been Knocked Out?
#1

I haven't, but I came close to passing out when I was nailed straight in the nuts with a softball while sliding into 3rd.

Anyone been knocked the fuck out or passed out ever? Drinking doesn't count.
Reply
#2

I passed out in my high school gym after giving blood (on an empty stomach) senior year.

I remember eating snacks, then suddenly looking at the ceiling through a small crowd of people.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Yes, unfortunately more than once.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I haven't, but I came close to passing out when I was nailed straight in the nuts with a softball while sliding into 3rd.

Anyone been knocked the fuck out or passed out ever? Drinking doesn't count.

was the relay from the dug out?
Reply
#5

nope.. never broke a bone, been knocked out...

any of that fun stuff
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote:was the relay from the dug out?
Dude threw a seed from short left field. It made a weird 'pop' sound when it hit. I thought my nut exploded.
Reply
#7

Please change the title of this thread to "Has Anyone Ever Been a Huge Pussy and Want to Admit it on The Internet"
Reply
#8

I've fainted twice. It's really weird.

Once was right after I got a shot. I remember sitting there, then all the sudden things started fading to black. I woke up on the floor with dr.'s around me putting that smelly stuff up to my nose.

I won't say what happened the other time. :ph_ph34r:
Reply
#9

I had a nasty sky incident involving breaking a few things in my knee. I think I passed out a few seconds (but it's not a good idea to pass out in mountain).
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:I've fainted twice. It's really weird.

Once was right after I got a shot. I remember sitting there, then all the sudden things started fading to black. I woke up on the floor with dr.'s around me putting that smelly stuff up to my nose.

I won't say what happened the other time. :ph_ph34r:

thanks Pepsi.
Reply
#11

You got shot?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

i gave blood for life insurance and looked at the tube of blood after she was done and I was out like a light.

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#13

I got smacked upside the melon by a punk ass when I was not looking. I told this story before. Gin=bad.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

got a concussion in high school in a football game. wasn't "unconscious", but had no memory of what I did for most of that night. never been knocked out in a fight, but got a little woozy once after being hit in the head with a baseball bat.
Reply
#15

I've been slapped and after the fucker ran I passed out because I'm to big of a pussy to hit back.


Sin,
MT

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#16

briefly knocked out when i flipped a truck i was driving...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

Odysseus Wrote:I've been slapped and after the fucker ran I passed out because I'm to big of a pussy to hit back.


Sin,
MT

That shit never gets old.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:I got smacked upside the melon by a punk ass when I was not looking. I told this story before. Gin=bad.

2rd

In houston one time I got snuck... dude hit me in the back of the head when I wasn't looking..


but alas it was a pussy shot and didn't even phase me. I also could not retaliate because that fucker was too fast.
Reply
#19

concussion, sliding into third, i guess i was knocked out
i don't remember
but i did score the winning run
don't remember that either, they told me afterwards

very strange, concussions, very strange
people get pissed off when you ask the same questions every few minutes
you might think they would be concerned for your well-being, but nooooooooooooooo

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

snarg Wrote:concussion, sliding into third, i guess i was knocked out
i don't remember
but i did score the winning run
don't remember that either, they told me afterwards

very strange, concussions, very strange
people get pissed off when you ask the same questions every few minutes
you might think they would be concerned for your well-being, but nooooooooooooooo

Yeah, they have batting helmets now. And they use leather gloves, it is pretty safe.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)