Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Couple bathes, brushes teeth in shit
#1

Couple Bathing In Own Feces Blames Health Department
New Homeowners Buys Older Home To Fix Up


MEDINA, Ohio -- A couple buying an older home trusted that county health inspectors would do their jobs. Instead that trust may have been betrayed.

NewsChannel5 investigator Ron Regan discovered an important lesson every homeowner should know, as he went inside a couple's home within weeks of moving in.

"I got out and I was very upset because I realized that I was showering in our own crap," Elizabeth Morton said.

She said it made her skin crawl.

"We are recycling our own feces, showering in it, brushing our teeth in it, for two months," Chris DeSarle said.

The couple worked for weeks fixing up a 50-year-old home in Medina County, surrounded by lots of open land.

And before they bought the house, health inspectors said their septic system needed to be replaced to keep raw sewage from contaminating their well water.

"I think ultimately who dropped the ball would definitely have to lay solely in the lap of the health department," DeSarle said.

Regan said they blame the Medina County Health Department because they did everything they were told to do. The seller paid for an $8,000 septic system and before Morton and Desarle moved in, the health department tested their well again and gave it a clean bill of health.

"I can only imagine where it really came from. Because it didn't come from our well, because if it did come from our well, it would have shown E.-coli, again," DeSarle said.
Reply
#2

See Bill, aren't you glad you didn't get that house.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)