Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Knocked out teeth
#1

I did last week. On a fucking diaper pail. >< Anyone ever knocked out any teeth? What happened to them?
Reply
#2

Stop ignoring this. I am having a cosmetic crisis.















This is me trying my BEW posting style.
Reply
#3

I never have.Go to the dentist.Lock this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I never have.Go to the dentist.Lock this thread.

I'm not currently walking around with missing teeth. Who do you think I am? Bill?
Reply
#5

Guy in my office needs implants on his back teeth which is going to run him 25 grand.He's approaching 60 and I didnt have the heart to tell him to just get dentures.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I can never understand people with dental insurance running around with a jacked up grill.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

:wpics:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

Who was that dude from the old trolls board who knocked his two front teeth out that time?


I haven't, thank god. It's one of my worst nightmares, literally. I read that sort of dream means I'm vain. I am.

My son pulled three teeth out this week, but they were all loose and ready to come out.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#9

St0ney Wrote:I haven't, thank god. It's one of my worst nightmares, literally. I read that sort of dream means I'm vain. I am.

It wasn't that bad.....assuming the teeth live.

I hope they survive.
Reply
#10

I will light a candle for them.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

Did you get poo in your mouth?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Did you get poo in your mouth?

No, it was an empty diaper pail.

Thanks for the rating, Bird.
Reply
#13

St0ney Wrote:Who was that dude from the old trolls board who knocked his two front teeth out that time?


I haven't, thank god. It's one of my worst nightmares, literally. I read that sort of dream means I'm vain. I am.

My son pulled three teeth out this week, but they were all loose and ready to come out.


Fatsak...he's the guy in my av.
Reply
#14

Banana,


Can you give head better now that you are missing teeth?


Jimmy said he'd like to know.
Reply
#15

As an NHL fan you should know how sexy a toothless grin can be.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:Banana,


Can you give head better now that you are missing teeth?


Jimmy said he'd like to know.

When your oral sex skills are already perfect, nothing makes them any better.
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:As an NHL fan you should know how sexy a toothless grin can be.

Yes, Theoren Fleury is YUM-MY!



Huh
Reply
#18

I once broke a teeth falling when I was a kid. Not a particularly good experience anyhow luckily it was the milk teeth
Reply
#19

I've had both front teeth knocked out. One I was able to push back in place but eventually had it capped.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:I've had both front teeth knocked out. One I was able to push back in place but eventually had it capped.

I wish it was my cock head that caused it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
12-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-03-2005, 05:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)