Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

It's good to see Tommy here
#1

today. Hi friend.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

hello there buddy. How are things at..........where is it you're posting these days?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#3

Mostly here lately. Frop into WTf every now and then. Appearantly I need to say Hi to Poppy.

What do you think of Brady's foot in the cast?

I thought of you when they had the Bad Milk thing going around.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

what the fuck is the "bad milk thing" and why did you think of me?

I don't think anything of Brady's foot in the cast. Either he's fucking with ny or its something that's not a big deal. He was limping at game on Sunday. Either way, I'm not concerned. What do you think of Brady's foot in a cast?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#5

As far as Brady, I think it's from rough sex with Giesele...no big deal.

Dont you look at the news?

An 87-year-old Norfolk County man has died of a bacterial infection linked to tainted milk produced by a mom-and-pop dairy, the third death related to the outbreak, state health authorities reported yesterday.

more stories like thisThe man, who fell ill in November, died Thursday while hospitalized. Officials at the Department of Public Health declined to identify him, citing patient confidentiality laws.

Two other elderly men died earlier of listeriosis, and all three cases of the bacterial disease have been associated with contaminated milk produced at Whittier Farms in Central Massachusetts.

State disease investigators also reported yesterday that the total number of cases of listeriosis attributed to the milk has risen by one, to five. A 31-year-old Middlesex County woman was diagnosed with the disease in September while in the hospital to deliver a baby, said Dr. Alfred DeMaria, the state's director of communicable disease control. Investigators connected her to the outbreak after discovering that she had consumed 2 percent and whole milk made by Whittier.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

someone needs to tell mich that tommy is a dude.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:someone needs to tell mich that tommy is a dude.

I didn't think that mattered to Mich.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Mostly here lately. Frop into WTf every now and then. Appearantly I need to say Hi to Poppy.

What do you think of Brady's foot in the cast?

I thought of you when they had the Bad Milk thing going around.

good luck but she has some standards and she likes her men under 65.
Reply
#9

It's ALWAYS good to see ToMmY
Reply
#10

Clarissa Wrote:It's ALWAYS good to see ToMmY

2nd.....but it's always good to see you too.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-27-2019, 05:25 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)