Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Good spoof ad on the war on drugs
#1

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRPxN7DGy5c[/media]
Reply
#2

there's a war on drugs? When did this start?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#3

I've been at war with pot for over ten years.I'm losing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I've been at war with pot for over ten years.I'm losing.


you mean winning?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#5

Tommy Wrote:you mean winning?
Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

Tommy Wrote:you mean winning?

I've spent a lot of money trying to eradicate it via my lungs and it doesnt seem to be making a difference.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:I've spent a lot of money trying to eradicate it via my lungs and it doesnt seem to be making a difference.

same here I finally withdrew from the battlefield...I made everything I could against...and..well still plenty...me fedup-....
Reply
#8

I just had lunch yesterday with my 68 year old uncle so I could give him the oz he asked for.I don't know if I'll be smoking when I'm that old.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)