Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper's Caption Theard
#21

...


Attached Files
.jpg Mouse_love_01.JPG Size: 36.98 KB  Downloads: 7
Reply
#22

Paddy Wrote:I have no doubt that Dr. Lecter was related to the guy in his picture.
Not in my lifetime if I have my way. Dood's in jail as we speak.



edit: As we type.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#23

BIRD's boss giving him his birthday present.
Reply
#24

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:BIRD's boss giving him his birthday present.

You can't enter your own caption thread. You should have slipped that one to BEW.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

Paddy Wrote:You can't enter your own caption thread. You should have slipped that one to BEW.


Yeah!
Reply
#26

I am $$$
Reply
#27

[Image: _16001.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#28

Fuck you very much Doc.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

What is that picture on your wall, Doc. Is that a cat?
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:What is that picture on your wall, Doc. Is that a cat?

Pfft. Not even close, it's a b/w nature photo.








oh. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#31

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Pfft. Not even close, it's a b/w nature photo.

oh. ><

I thought you people were good decorators and stuff.
Reply
#32

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I thought you people were good decorators and stuff.
Not us butch leather queens. We even speak normal sometimes, and rarely use cologne and/or Astro Glide.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#33

...


Attached Files
.jpg rabbit.jpg Size: 78.36 KB  Downloads: 9
Reply
#34

Dr. Lecter Wrote:[Image: _16001.jpg]


L to R HMMMMM and his "wife"(Russian au pair obscurred from view).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Should I post a pole, or are we all in agreement that this thing is dead.?
Reply
#36

One more try. I won't be playing though.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

Banana Wrote:Should I post a pole, or are we all in agreement that this thing is dead.?

'Bode?
Reply
#38

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:'Bode?

Yes bode you for not following the rulez. :lool:

Ok, I'll post a pole.
Reply
#39

Banana Wrote:Yes bode you for not following the rulez. :lool:

Ok, I'll post my pole.

:eek:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#40

snarg Wrote::eek:

Like you don't want to see it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)