Poll: Who wins? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BEW
0%
0
0%
CT280
27.78%
5
27.78%
Bird (he's black)
66.67%
12
66.67%
Ntype
5.56%
1
5.56%
Flumper
0%
0
0%
Leeman
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Pole
#61

CT280 Wrote:its still not funny. anyone getting their material from the weather channel isnt funny.

hi. Smile
It's funny and you know it.Campaigning to win this thing is beyond sad.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

not really funny, tweety

din'chu get the PM??









:melt:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#63

snarg Wrote:not really funny, tweety

din'chu get the PM??









:melt:
That's why this worked brilliantly. :d The "campaign" was actually to make a mockery out of Bird's "winning" caption. :lol2:
Reply
#64

Look Out For The Rapidly Rising Water Tables!!!
Reply
#65

snarg Wrote:not really funny, tweety

din'chu get the PM??









:melt:
Does it escape you guys that I don't care what you think?The fact that there was a behind the scenes effort to "get" me is hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

Banana Wrote:That's why this worked brilliantly. :d The "campaign" was actually to make a mockery out of Bird's "winning" caption. :lol2:

:insertsillyowlpichere:







BIRD33 Wrote:Does it escape you guys that I don't care what you think?The fact that there was a behind the scenes effort to "get" me is hilarious.


swing and a miss
the mighty casey has struck out!!!!!111oneone!!!
:melt:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#67

BIRD33 Wrote:Does it escape you guys that I don't care what you think?

You don't care what we think? Huh

I laughed. Mostly cause someone thinks you might actually post a pic and thread for this. The irony in such a vote makes it funny to me. :lol2:
Reply
#68

god, you are fucking awful
Reply
#69

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:god, you are fucking awful


tell him frank. it wasnt that funny.
Reply
#70

CT280 Wrote:8's not around, or i would.

IN?
Reply
#71

IS the game dead, CT? ><
Reply
#72

Banana Wrote:IS the game dead, CT? ><

well putting bird as a winner was a sure way to kill it or stir some shitty arguments over who posts what, for and so on.

so yeah basically the whole "game" is dead.
Reply
#73

Banana Wrote:IS the game dead, CT? ><

i'll get one up today, as soon as pb decides to unban my account again. ><
Reply
#74

CT280 Wrote:i'll get one up today, as soon as pb decides to unban my account again. ><

bode raiden
Reply
#75

I voted for BIRD33 without any outside influence. Thanks.
Reply
#76

CT280 Wrote:i'll get one up today, as soon as pb decides to unban my account again. ><

Flumper has singlehandedly taken enough bandwidth from PB to power a nuclear submarine for 3 years.
Reply
#77

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I voted for BIRD33 without any outside influence. Thanks.
..
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Can I change my vote?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#78

snarg Wrote:..

Oh yeah. I forgot about his lame response that prompted that request.
Reply
#79

Unsticky this please.


n.b. ^^^ This is a money post.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#80

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Unsticky this please.


n.b. ^^^ This is a money post.

show me the money
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)