Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BIRD33 Emailed me an Updated Photo
#1

[IMG][Image: IMG_2824.jpg][/IMG]
Reply
#2

Okay. Quit with the emails Bird. Enough.



[Image: keeperrevamped.jpg]
Reply
#3

These contacts are hurting my eyes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Seriously though what kind of fag has these pictures to post?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Okay. Quit with the emails Bird. Enough.

He sent those to me a while ago.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy and I are tight.He asked to be taken under my wing.I'm still considering it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Sorry. Paddy is my bitch. Find someone else to take under your wing

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#8

Major Private Wrote:Sorry. Paddy is my bitch. Find someone else to take under your wing

It's fukking 'tard central here this afternoon.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Seriously though what kind of fag has these pictures to post?

[Image: Img_1057.jpg]
Reply
#10

Damnit, Bird. Quit.



[Image: Img_0968.jpg]
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Damnit, Bird. Quit.



[Image: Img_0968.jpg]
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
Your crude attempt to terminate me will not succeed puny human.Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
What is your real name?
What do you have that is ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

You guys are just jealous of my washboard abs.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:You guys are just jealous of my washboard abs.

[Image: IMG_0097.jpg]
Reply
#14

[Image: Img_0500.jpg]
Reply
#15

I paused over that last one.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Oh man if that was really me I'd be pissed!!!But in reality flumpers just got a load of gay black guy pics in his photobucket.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

[Image: Img_0440.jpg]
Reply
#18

Flumper's collection of scantily clad skinny black dudes seems to have slowed the bored. I for one am surprised.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:Flumper's collection of scantily clad skinny black dudes seems to have slowed the bored. I for one am surprised.

I'm the Nuno75 of IT.
Reply
#20

[Image: Img_0408.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)