Poll: Who wins? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BEW
0%
0
0%
CT280
27.78%
5
27.78%
Bird (he's black)
66.67%
12
66.67%
Ntype
5.56%
1
5.56%
Flumper
0%
0
0%
Leeman
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Pole
#1

who wins? Votes are now PUBLIC. Don't be pussies. And you CAN vote for yourself (Flumper!)

Ct280 – “proving that dicks, in fact, do NOT suck themselves.”


BEW – "Lecter waits for the female of the species to turn her back before assuming the traditional squat and crap position."


Bird33- “LOOK OUT FOR THE FLOOD!”

Flumper – "While Christy pitches horseshoes, Lecter explains why he should get to be her partner"


Ntype – "On animal planet spotting the not so rare southern white monkey during his love parade"

Leeman – “The Dr just realized his "Pull my finger" joke went really bad.....”
Reply
#2

Landslide!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

i voted for bird, i cant let that beauty go unrewarded.
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:i voted for bird, i cant let that beauty go unrewarded.
I 2rd that emotion!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

It's going to ruin the community vibe if he wins and doesn't come up with a pic.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

CT280 Wrote:i voted for bird, i cant let that beauty go unrewarded.


My comment is just funnier, face it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:My comment is just funnier, face it.

i think the votes are speaking volumes.
Reply
#8

I am very popular.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:I am very popular.

and you got most of the chicks to vote for you
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:and you got most of the chicks to vote for you


I can't control what Paddy does.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I can't control what Paddy does.


i was talking about flump and lecter.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:i was talking about flump and lecter.

Get yourself a stable of bitches and you can win one of these too.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Public polling is going to ruin the commnunity vibe.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Get yourself a stable of bitches and you can win one of these too.

8's not around, or i would.
Reply
#15

the voting is a travesty, btw.
Reply
#16

The people have spoken.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

CT280 Wrote:the voting is a travesty, btw.

reminds me of the smackoff.
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:reminds me of the smackoff.

apples and oranges
Reply
#19

CT280 Wrote:apples and oranges

Actually, its exactly the same thing.
Reply
#20

I wasnt in the smackoff.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)