Poll: Who wins? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BEW
0%
0
0%
CT280
27.78%
5
27.78%
Bird (he's black)
66.67%
12
66.67%
Ntype
5.56%
1
5.56%
Flumper
0%
0
0%
Leeman
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Pole
#41

Bird got my vote. Not cause his LOOK OUT FOR THE FLOOD was funny. CT's was funniest. But as we've seen I'll twist things around to my liking. Bird must post a picture of himself now.
Reply
#42

The line to congratulate me starts here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:The line to congratulate me starts here.

hahaha, what'd i tell ya, doc :yay:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#44

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Bird got my vote. Not cause his LOOK OUT FOR THE FLOOD was funny. CT's was funniest. But as we've seen I'll twist things around to my liking. Bird must post a picture of himself now.

BIRD33 Wrote:[Image: trialsofdarrylhunt_filmstil.jpg]

funnay.
Reply
#45

[Image: bird33.jpg]
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:funnay.


My eyes have been that shade before.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

post position screwed me.
Reply
#48

CT280 Wrote:going up against a legend screwed me.


yup

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Ahhhh, I voted for CT. I didn't get Bird's until after I went back to look at the pic. Funny.
Reply
#50

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ahhhh, I voted for CT. I didn't get Bird's until after I went back to look at the pic. Funny.

It needed to be CAPITALIZED

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#51

Bird won. This means he has to start a thread AND post his picture.


[Image: popc1.gif]
Reply
#52

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Bird won. This means he has to start a thread AND post his picture.

Neither Banana nor Lecter posted pictures of themselves and Lecter posted his in Banana's thread.

Edit: So shut the fuck up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#53

Paddy Wrote:Neither Banana nor Lecter posted pictures of themselves and Lecter posted his in Banana's thread.

Edit: So shut the fuck up.


You'll be the pussy who starts his thread for him. Pussy.
Reply
#54

snarg Wrote:hahaha, what'd i tell ya, doc :yay:
:loool:

You know your minions well.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#55

Dr. Lecter Wrote::loool:

You know your minions well.


I'd just like to point out that if you're related to that guy in the pic one of your kids is probably going to be that guy some day.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ahhhh, I voted for CT. I didn't get Bird's until after I went back to look at the pic. Funny.

The only honest member shows up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd just like to point out that if you're related to that guy in the pic one of your kids is probably going to be that guy some day.
Thank goodness. They'd be local or national heroes for warning people about the impending flood.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#58

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd just like to point out that if you're related to that guy in the pic one of your kids is probably going to be that guy some day.

Can I change my vote?
Reply
#59

Fantastic. Bird wins and declares himself the most popular. Hooray. By most of your admissions, he was was not the funniest, nor is he going to post a pic, much less of himself. This worked well.

CT, the game is now yours. Post a pic.
Reply
#60

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ahhhh, I voted for CT. I didn't get Bird's until after I went back to look at the pic. Funny.


its still not funny. anyone getting their material from the weather channel isnt funny.

hi. Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)