Posts: 162
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2007
BIRD33 Wrote:I wonder how busy you must be to have the time to keep reregistering especially if you think this place sucks.
You are in here 20 hours a day and have been for years. These liberal democrats aren't very bright are they ?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I just woke up.Wow some loser who has nothing to do but post 1000 times in one week thinks my political party isnt smart.What to do?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 162
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2007
BIRD33 Wrote:I just woke up.Wow some loser who has nothing to do but post 1000 times in one week thinks my political party isnt smart.What to do?
Fine example of a Democrat right there. Low level office job, uneducated and lives in a shithole row home neighborhood.
Posts: 162
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2007
BIRD33 Wrote:Not even close.Now what?
Oh, I'd say I am pretty much right on. Well maybe it's not your rowhome, you probably rent.
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
I bet when it comes to cock Bird has no political preference
Posts: 162
Threads: 13
Joined: Feb 2007
He IS the penis tip expert.