Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
no one here cares about UJ, shit head.
Posts: 285
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
no one cares about phantom...
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
PS - tell your girl DP BODE Runn3d and whatever else you can think of, thanks cunt.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm going to start banning here due to the drama as well.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
She should have just said he was banned for "spamming nobody to nowhere" like they did me.
Just make shit up as they go..why not....
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I just banned Blondie.
Richard "Boner" Stabone found dead? What's this world coming to?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
He is dead. Wow. Though I kind of figured this was what was going to happen. Once I heard that he moved out of his place in LA and was giving his stuff away- typical suicidal behavior. I feel bad for the guy though. Or anyone that thinks that's their only option.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
So true, Bam. We lost a friend to suicide in November but there were ZERO signs, unlike this guy. No one even knew he was sick, obviously, or we would have done everything we could to help. Then we found out he was dead... no one who knew him could believe it. 5 months later and it's just starting to seem real.
FUCKED UP. My heart goes out to his friends and family.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Leaving so many questions is an understatement. He had a 4 year old son. His trigger was apparently that his wife said she wanted to leave him and had been cheating on him with an ex, but she was leaving the kid with him so I don't understand it. Yeah, ok, losing your spouse would suck, but you still have your son to live for, yanno? Why not just build a new life with him and say 'fuck her'?
How we knew the guy is he was a pro wrestler with Father Juan. We're all left wondering if several concussions in his career were what caused his mental illness. Just a month prior to his death, he was the passenger in a collision where FJ was driving and they hit an elk on the highway. Adam took the brunt of the impact on his side of the van, jokingly saying he got a faceful of elk ass. He was checked on scene by paramedics and given the all-clear but what if that rattled something loose in his brain, or aggravated a previously undiagnosed condition.... sooo many questions that we'll never know the answers to. It SUCKS!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
[video=youtube;sNaegHyZqeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNaegHyZqeU[/video]
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh, btw. I'm fucking up this thread.
Son, I am Disappoint.