Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

stop banning PIB, pealse
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:I wonder how busy you must be to have the time to keep reregistering especially if you think this place sucks.


You are in here 20 hours a day and have been for years. These liberal democrats aren't very bright are they ?
Reply
#42

I just woke up.Wow some loser who has nothing to do but post 1000 times in one week thinks my political party isnt smart.What to do?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:I just woke up.Wow some loser who has nothing to do but post 1000 times in one week thinks my political party isnt smart.What to do?


Fine example of a Democrat right there. Low level office job, uneducated and lives in a shithole row home neighborhood.
Reply
#44

Not even close.Now what?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

BIRD33 Wrote:Not even close.Now what?


Oh, I'd say I am pretty much right on. Well maybe it's not your rowhome, you probably rent.
Reply
#46

I bet when it comes to cock Bird has no political preference
Reply
#47

He IS the penis tip expert.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by bam
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Recap pealse(sp?)
Random UJ Newbie
Last Post by leeman
07-01-2008, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)