Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
if he is not spamming let it be for now
thanks
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:pussy!
Gimme keys!
That kind of subject does not interest me.Why do you want keys?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Vitamin E Wrote:So I can ban PIB too.
Whoa. Oh you can, can you?
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
no bitch! I don't have keys. Having you here is like PIB isn't banned.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Some people just can't keep their fingers out of the admin CP.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:She should fukk off back to X(sp?) where she can ban whoever she likes.
Oh I get it. should fukk off back to Xsp.
In the Universe we know.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:BEW sucks.
sin
richard glass
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I'd take PaintItBlack versions 1 through 10 over BEW any day.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Can we make it a rule that BEW doesnt do anything without running it by the board?She doesnt get it and has probably looked at all our IP's simply because she could.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
The only reason she still has keys is because leeman couldn't bear the whining if he took them away.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:Can we make it a rule that BEW doesnt do anything without running it by the board?She doesnt get it and has probably looked at all our IP's simply because she could.
Throat a can of biscuits and pull the tab.