Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

stop banning PIB, pealse
#1

if he is not spamming let it be for now
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

pussy!

Gimme keys!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:pussy!

Gimme keys!
That kind of subject does not interest me.Why do you want keys?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

So I can ban PIB too.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Vitamin E Wrote:So I can ban PIB too.
Whoa. Oh you can, can you?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#6

no bitch! I don't have keys. Having you here is like PIB isn't banned.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

not guilty!
Reply
#8

Yes, boss'm.
Reply
#9

BEW sucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Some people just can't keep their fingers out of the admin CP.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:BEW sucks.

She should fukk off back to X(sp?) where she can ban whoever she likes.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:She should fukk off back to X(sp?) where she can ban whoever she likes.
Oh I get it. should fukk off back to Xsp.
In the Universe we know.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:BEW sucks.

sin

richard glass

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

I'd take PaintItBlack versions 1 through 10 over BEW any day.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:She should fukk off back to X(sp?) where she can ban whoever she likes.

The only bannable offense over there is probably being interesting.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Can we make it a rule that BEW doesnt do anything without running it by the board?She doesnt get it and has probably looked at all our IP's simply because she could.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

The only reason she still has keys is because leeman couldn't bear the whining if he took them away.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Can we make it a rule that BEW doesnt do anything without running it by the board?She doesnt get it and has probably looked at all our IP's simply because she could.


Throat a can of biscuits and pull the tab.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Throat a can of biscuits and pull the tab.


It just loses its meaning coming from someone my mothers age.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by bam
05-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Recap pealse(sp?)
Random UJ Newbie
Last Post by leeman
07-01-2008, 05:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)