Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have bode over this entire shitty bored.

PaintItBlack Wrote:we are well aware of the shared username "Christy" and "clap", thanks.

MajorPrivate was all over that shit. Crackerjack admin staff.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:MajorPrivate was all over that shit. Crackerjack admin staff.

Like the ones here that have to abuse their admin powers change user tiles, then try to look up my IP address and then claim that "ownage". All this because I embarrassed them in front of their e-friends. Back at you, retard.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:Like the ones here that have to abuse their admin powers change user tiles, then try to look up my IP address and then claim that "ownage". All this because I embarrassed them in front of their e-friends. Back at you, retard.

I just changed your title and I'm not an admin.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:I just changed your title and I'm not an admin.

Wow impressive. Let BEW know how to use this feature. She ran out of here talking to herself when I was finished with her old ass.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2007, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)