Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

[Software] : Resize images on entire drive
#1

Well,
I got myself a 500gb drive last year for my photo's.
It just got full.
Now since I shoot in both jpg/raw Just resizing every jpg will give me at least a small 50 - 100 GB back. (hey, I'm optimistic! )
But Ill be damned to resize every folder myself.

But haven't found any resize-software that is able to do more than one folder at a time.
Now I could create an action script in photoshop,
well I actually did create an action script that can resize all photo's in more than one folder but it just goes nuts the moment it opens a .raw.
and I don't want photoshop to b0rk up my .raw's.
And Ill be damned to sort out all the jpg's and .raw's.

Obviously the 1TB drives are getting way cheaper,
but it would be cheaper to just resize all the jpg's

any help is appreciated!
Reply
#2

this should get a lot of play

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Show me your junk.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Cucumber Wrote:Show me your junk.

He couldn't resize ....

Read more .... Rolleyes

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Leeman hit his funny comment quota right before the end of the year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

it would be great if we could thief gameroom cash.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Last Post by who
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)