Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So banning people that have 'bode over this place:
#1

Is it "rack" or what, I am not well versed in tardese.
Reply
#2

IOWNIT Wrote:Is it "rack" or what, I am not well versed in tardese.
It could be.

Ask Cybelle
if it is.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#3

Sassy gets it.
Reply
#4

I banned you. 'bode.

If you flood my PM box with shit pictures, I'll do it again. Thanks.
Reply
#5

Personally I'm not big on banning anywhere, but I'll leave it to MT to decide--but for some reason seeing this message repeatedly tonight has cracked me up:

The administrator has decided that IOWNIT should be quiet for a while.
Reply
#6

if i knew that was gonna happen, i would have done it differently
it's a new thing i wanted to try out

it is true, tho, so i left it there

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

What would you have done differently?
Reply
#8

there are so many ways to fuck with these idiots

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)