Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have bode over this entire shitty bored.

BIRD33 Wrote:I will not be asking for guys pics so I can evaluate them. I have enough gay porn on my pc to fulfill my needs

Fixed.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:Fixed.

4 stars.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Another acknowledges my greatness.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:Another acknowledges my greatness.

400+ posts in 5 days (or 2 days or 3 days if you're a retard) equals greatness.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:400+ posts in 5 days (or 2 days or 3 days if you're a retard) equals greatness.

The guys got a really busy and exciting life.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Paddy Wrote:400+ posts in 5 days (or 2 days or 3 days if you're a retard) equals greatness.

I made you leave earlier. 'Bode fool. You may wanna give up internet forums, you suck here and you lasted a single post at Ownster.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:The guys got a really busy and exciting life.

10,520 posts containing 10,520 homosexual references. Insert foot back in mouth, thanks.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:10,520 posts containing 10,520 homosexual references. Insert foot back in mouth, thanks.


In 3 years.At your pace you'll pass me by this time next week.Exciting weekend posting nonstop on a internet forum?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:In 3 years.At your pace you'll pass me by this time next week.Exciting weekend posting nonstop on a internet forum?


3 years of homosexual posts. Were you a fag before you came here too ? I seriously doubt your knowlege of vaginas is that extensive.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:3 years of homosexual posts. Were you a fag before you came here too ? I seriously doubt your knowlege of vaginas is that extensive.


You must have got a lot of vagina dropping 600 posts here over the weekend.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You must have got a lot of vagina dropping 600 posts here over the weekend.
Where would I get

got a lot of vagina dropping 600 posts here over the weekend

?
But I do have
a collection of gossip.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You must have got a lot of vagina dropping 600 posts here over the weekend.


Plenty. I can describe what a vagina looks like for you, but I am sure you are not interested and it would be like trying to explain a Pentium 4 to an Amishman anyway.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:Plenty. I can describe what a vagina looks like for you, but I am sure you are not interested and it would be like trying to explain a Pentium 4 to an Amishman anyway.


Who would have guessed you're a computer geek.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Minorthreat and that old bitch BEW claimed I was some gamer dude. The intelligence gathering around here is worse than GWB's. Stupidity reigns supreme here.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:Minorthreat and that old bitch BEW claimed I was some gamer dude. The intelligence gathering around here is worse than GWB's. Stupidity reigns supreme here.

Say hello to the "BIRD33" at Ownster for me?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Say hello to the "BIRD33" at Ownster for me?

So you claim to never have ever been there also claim that you are mentioned there ? Now which is it, because you cannot read posts at Ownster unless you are registered, douchebag. There goes that foot right back in your mouth.
Reply

PADDY! HE did it again!!!


Also...he never said hes not reg'd there.
Reply

PaintItBlack Wrote:you cannot read posts at Ownster unless you are registered

Afraid?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:PADDY! HE did it again!!!


Also...he never said hes not reg'd there.

Yes he did actually, and we are well aware of the shared username "Christy" and "clap", thanks.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Afraid?

I don't run Ownster, so go and ask them that in person. Although I doubt you have the balls to show you face there again after what just happened to you there.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2007, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)