Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have bode over this entire shitty bored.
#81

Are you male or female?
If thats you in your avatar you are an ugly bitch
Reply
#82

dayum, just dayum :loool:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#83

Major Private Wrote:dayum, just dayum :loool:

Couple of big bong hits first thing in the morning mang?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#84

Not yet, still on my 2nd cuppa coffee, I have ta go to Chuckee Cheeses for my son's b-day party today /tehsuck

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#85

Major Private Wrote:Not yet, still on my 2nd cuppa coffee, I have ta go to Chuckee Cheeses for my son's b-day party today /tehsuck

Why do you think I care about your sped kid's birthday? You got him some shiny new leg braces?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#86

I dont think you care, nor do I really give a shit.
But it shows your class and shit character with your futile attempts to smack my son with handicapped humor.
Why dont you start with the pedophile jokes now and stay in character?

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#87

Speaking of handicapped tards, Bode Raiden, MP and that entire kickass shithole!
[Image: ownsterhelmetcopy.jpg]
[Image: wheelchair.jpg]
[Image: majorprivateguido.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#88

19 year olds don't normally have their birthday parties at Chuck E Cheese.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#89

my bode is epoch.
Reply
#90

Raiden Wrote:my bode is epoch.


KeKEKEKEK!!!!111 Teh Jail for you unless you post 5 naked azn chicks.
Reply
#91

Major Private Wrote:But it shows your class and shit character with your futile attempts to smack my son with handicapped humor.

You brought little long tongued Johnny into this mang.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#92

minorthreat Wrote:KeKEKEKEK!!!!111 Teh Jail for you unless you post 5 naked azn chicks.
:lool::lool::lool::lool::lool::lool::lool::lool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#93

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I hereby declare myself Imperial Potentate of Supreme Epoch Bode. Thanks.

If thats when you haven't posted on a forum in over a year and they still need to drop your name to get the place moving, that would be mine and I'm fucking claiming it!:lol2:
Reply
#94

Major Private Wrote:my son

I'd like to apologize to the little guy MP. We talked, and apparently he thinks you're a fucking dipshit too. There's still hope for the little fella.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#95

Paddy Wrote:I'd like to apologize to the little guy MP. We talked, and apparently he thinks you're a fucking dipshit too. There's still hope for the little fella.

Thank you for the contributions you've made to my thread thus far.

Soon, this bitch will be six pages and we haven't even begun to discuss the bode.
Reply
#96

Blondie Wrote:If thats when you haven't posted on a forum in over a year and they still need to drop your name to get the place moving, that would be mine and I'm fucking claiming it!:lol2:

Tits, snatch, pics, or STFU.
Reply
#97

minorthreat Wrote:KeKEKEKEK!!!!111 Teh Jail for you unless you post 5 naked azn chicks.

that was pretty funny, Allan.
Reply
#98

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I hereby declare myself Imperial Potentate of Supreme Epoch Bode. Thanks.

hey Flump, thanks for contributing to my bode thread! Smile
Reply
#99

Raiden Wrote:we haven't even begun to discuss the bode.

You start and I'll jump in if I think you're running out of steam.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Paddy Wrote:You start and I'll jump in if I think you're running out of steam.

'sokay, I think I'll wait and get even more bode.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Last Post by who
04-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-27-2007, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)