Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

Blondie Wrote:someone with your very same IP addy

Between you, you guys must have the keys to every bored, huh?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

Paddy Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:someone with your very same IP addy

Between you, you guys must have the keys to every bored, huh?
How far is that?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#23

All phpbb traffic happens on the same port. A good snoop has keys to every fukking board.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#24

Paddy Wrote:Between you, you guys must have the keys to every bored, huh?

No keys here, just well connected.
Reply
#25

Blondie Wrote:
Paddy Wrote:Between you, you guys must have the keys to every bored, huh?

No keys here, just well connected.
Are you serious? Are you a student?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#26

Sassy Wrote:Are you serious? Are you a student?



Get off my ass!
Reply
#27

Vitamin E Wrote:All phpbb traffic happens on the same port. A good snoop has keys to every fukking board.

I want to be well connected to you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

Paddy Wrote:I want to be well connected to you.

You're on the fukken Internet .... Use a search or 4

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#29

leeman Wrote:
Paddy Wrote:I want to be well connected to you.

You're on the fukken Internet .... Use a search or 4
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
How old are you?
By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#30

Ever notice that on these boards some people just don't tell the truth?
Reply
#31

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ever notice that on these boards some people just don't tell the truth?
I don't think I ever have . What's



like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#32

Sassy Wrote:I don't think I ever have . What's

fuck that dude what? if he is a liar.
Reply
#33

Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck that dude what? if he is a liar.


I think she's talkin' bout Leroy.
Reply
#34

Blondie Wrote:
Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck that dude what? if he is a liar.


I think she's talkin' bout Leroy.
Since when? Are you free?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#35

Sassy Wrote:Since when? Are you free?

Maybe.

Whatcha got in mind?
Reply
#36

Blondie Wrote:Dude! That's amazing..someone with your very same IP addy and a venemous troll over there. No worries tho...I think she knew you were the gay guy from WTF and chalked it up to faggotry.


Well if my IP was the same, that would be amazing! Especially considering my IP is based in Chicago and I'd venture a guess to say the troll IP was along the east coast. So until you get a clue as to what you're talking about, just keep your cum recepticle shut.
Reply
#37

Leroy Wrote:Well if my IP was the same, that would be amazing!

Indeed.. :roll:
Reply
#38

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ever notice that on these boards some people just don't tell the truth?

Thanks for outting me. I'm going to turn over a new leave starting today. You deserve all the credit.

I hate cats
I hate icefishing
My penis is straight
I hate Pabst
I love the Green Bay Packers
I love Duke University

etc

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#39

Blondie Wrote:He never talked to me.:S

He just hid like a little girl and took swipes at BEW..I think. It was pretty funny.
Apparently it worked.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

I was banned from that bored...I think.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Last Post by Leroy
12-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Last Post by Bill
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blondie
10-19-2006, 07:05 AM
Last Post by Blondie
10-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Last Post by Velvet
05-07-2004, 02:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)