08-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Does IT have an "ignore" function? Seriously.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA....is that how your going to explain being a pussy by banning me ? What a douche.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:Is that how your going to avoid going back there ? Claim you haven't signed up ? The rest of you have repeatedly claimed they were banned there to soften the blow of getting owned, but this is a new tactic entirely.
HMMMMMM Wrote:Does IT have an "ignore" function? Seriously.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:Yeah...it's labeled "Pussy" in the admin CP. It direct links to the ignore feature.
what? Wrote:it works for ownster. breaking rules = ban. pay attention?
what? Wrote:I have never been to ownster. if you've got a spare nic, I'd love to see what the buzz is all about
Big Moon Rising Wrote:Also please post links to my supposed racism.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:Your either black or retarded, there's not a whole lot of difference.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:I never broke any rules, besides I'd just come back repeatedly using another proxy/username. Pussies ban for raping their members. No wonder why you have 5 regulars now.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:You were there last week. If it makes you feel better by not claiming to have been there, I guess that works for you.
You should feel honored that you are the first person that has been so awful as to inspire me to use it. It is the internet equivilant of putting Ben Gay under your nose to avoid the smell of a rotting corpse. It doens't completely get rid of the stink, but it sure does help. Be sure to be really witty in your response. Maybe someone else will read it.
what? Wrote:funny, I heard you guys do that. if you call it "teh jail", it makes it easier to convince yourselves that it's not really a banning and that you're not the ones that are pussies
what nic do you think I used? seriously
Big Moon Rising Wrote:Racism is an institution son, ask Spike Lee. I merely said he was black or retarded...I never said he was retarded for being black. You assumed that I did. Therefore you are the racist fuck. Go and ban yourself now.
HMMMMMM Wrote:Hey,
IT does have an ignore feature!You should feel honored that you are the first person that has been so awful as to inspire me to use it. It is the internet equivilant of putting Ben Gay under your nose to avoid the smell of a rotting corpse. It doens't completely get rid of the stink, but it sure does help. Be sure to be really witty in your response. Maybe someone else will read it.
what? Wrote:I love blacks, and retards. "Radio" is my favorite movie. you said there's "not a whole lot of difference", should I assume that you hold both the african american community and the mentally challenged in high regard?
Raiden Wrote:Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.
Raiden Wrote:Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Raiden Wrote:Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.
Big Moon Rising Wrote:That your mom ? I can see the resemblance.