Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

mods and admins only thread
#1

Hey fuckers.
Just comin over here to spend a few hours.
The site I work on sucks such huge baboon cock I prefer to post here. But i'll continue to tell you how bad this site is.
Denially Yours,
SQ Bimmer
Reply
#2

u r uglee
Reply
#3

careful trool, yer close to the edge right now

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

heh???
Reply
#5

Shut you ballon knot.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Good thread KFC.
Reply
#7

SQ Bimmer Wrote:Good thread KFC.
So this is where you losers hang out while I post to myself on the "other" site?
Reply
#8

beamin Wrote:So this is where you losers hang out while I post to myself on the "other" site?
No
Reply
#9

SQ Bimmer Wrote:No


Yes, he is my lovah.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:Yes, he is my lovah.
Yea, this guy and VitaminE are all over my ass like a faggot on Fabio. It's really quite disturbing.
Reply
#11

surprised this didn't get more play

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)