Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm actually laughing at the smack-off this time around.
#1

Not because it's that good either.

I cann't tell who jumped the shark first.
Reply
#2

Can someone borrow CT's login info? I'm bored as shit.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

The smackoff is boring.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#4

pepsi Wrote:I'd rather be sucking cock.

50 and IN!
Reply
#5

pepsi Wrote:The smackoff is boring.

No.
Reply
#6

The judges should step in and save CT from further embarrassment.
Reply
#7

pepsi Wrote:The smackoff is boring.
Yes :mad:

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#8

It's weak this round. And Tom's first round was too much to read all at once.

Too much gay talk.
Reply
#9

the_elf Wrote:It's weak this round. And Tom's first round was too much to read all at once.

Too much gay talk.
Flump lost in Round 1.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flump lost in Round 1.

Yeah? And?

:lol:
Reply
#11

suzy Wrote:Yes :mad:


You should turn in your judge's keys.
Reply
#12

the_elf Wrote:Yeah? And?

:lol:

Arrange a truce?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Arrange a truce?

Shh! I'm waiting for the right moment. Don't spoil the surprise...
Reply
#14

the_elf Wrote:Yeah? And?

:lol:
>_> Another Flumper hater.
Reply
#15

elf woulda been $$$$ in this..
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:elf woulda been $$$$ in this..
I tried to get him in it. I think he thought it would be more difficult than it has turned out.
Reply
#17

This may very well be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.


[Image: owned_strangemouth.jpg]
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:This may very well be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen.

So you and Lecter never actually met in person?
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You should turn in your judge's keys.

You should unplug your computer. ><

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#20

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So you and Lecter never actually met in person?


He's cute.>_>
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)