Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hurt myself....
#1

and not by thinking....

I was putting some new tines on the roto tiller last night and the wrench sliped....I ended up with a brand new tine implanted in the palm of my hand. I should have taken pics to post but it hurt too bad. I might go get some stitches today. It's kinda bad.
Reply
#2

take pics after the stitches fag
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:take pics after the stitches fag

I'd let you fuck the bloody hole in my hand..
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:I'd let you fuck the bloody hole in my hand..


Thanks



I think
Reply
#5

I envision clay just sitting up in his bed like that freak in Medium when fukkers die.

STFU!
Reply
#6

newduser Wrote:I envision clay just sitting up in his bed like that freak in Medium when fukkers die.

I've missed you fliend.
Reply
#7

what is medium?
Reply
#8

I dont think theyll give you stitches after 24 hours


jus sayin

prolly
Reply
#9

SizeMatters Wrote:I dont think theyll give you stitches after 24 hours


jus sayin

I don't know. when I flex my hand the wound still open and closes.
My love life is gonna suffer from this...
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:I don't know. when I flex my hand the wound still open and closes.
My love life is gonna suffer from this...

Time to work on your ambidexterity dude.

Fuck.
Reply
#11

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Time to work on your ambidexterity dude.

www.fleshlight.com :vite:
Reply
#12

I'd start a hand puppet act.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-29-2005, 11:43 PM
Last Post by Velvet
11-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Last Post by Velvet
11-03-2004, 01:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)