Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So, I hurt my back Sunday....
#1

I have been layed up all week and really feeling the pain.

I should be better by tomorrow though. Thanks for the encouragement.
Reply
#2

and you wonder why your rep is at 0.
Reply
#3

I have some killer pics to post but leeman has the shit on lockdown... give me a break toe
Reply
#4

Pick a fucking flower and put it in a vase and write something like

"Get well soon"

Sin

Asshat
Reply
#5

You should take a few pain pills and drink lots of beer. That's what I'd do.
Reply
#6

chiropractor

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

been twice this week... still a bit sore.
Reply
#8

Sorry your hurting hun .. Try putting heat packs on your back to loosen the muscles up abit and get someone to massage it .. it will help ease the pain ..

[Image: vel.png]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-07-2010, 06:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)