Still cock smoking over there, honey?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
this is not the real raiden
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Raiden Wrote:hahahahahaha
snargy's a quickwit.
the real ray would never say this !!!1121!!!
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Roffle Wafflez
Sin,
Raiden
See You In Toledo
You come here when you're bored at the place you call home. Problem is, you bring the Boring leet shit nobody wants. You write like a zitty 14 yr old jackin it under the desk.