Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hiya Raiden!
#1

Welcome back!
Reply
#2

Hello handsome.
Reply
#3

Which Sybil-like personality will we be blessed with today?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

I hope its the kindly pool builder not the guy trying to impress his 18 year old colleagues at Ownster.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I hope its the kindly pool builder not the guy trying to impress his 18 year old colleagues at Ownster.


Throat!
Reply
#6

I'm just hoping for a explanation of his last thread. I need closure.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

who's going to reimburse me for the sentimental value i've lost?
Reply
#8

I like pool builder Raiden better.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

Did everyone get their photobucket accounts back in order?


What a fucking dolt.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:Did everyone get their photobucket accounts back in order?


What a fucking dolt.

OK. Ban him.
Huh

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

minorthreat Wrote:Did everyone get their photobucket accounts back in order?


What a fucking dolt.


a lot of sentimental stuff lost, friend.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:a lot of sentimental stuff lost, friend.
How many?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

he ran!


what a pussy.
Reply
#14

Sassy Wrote:How many?

19.
Reply
#15

When ever I hear "Cats in the Craddle" I think of the perfect Orly owl I lost.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:he ran!


what a pussy.


I'm sure. His backup is not here at the moment.
Reply
#17

Paddy Wrote:I'm just hoping for a explanation of his last thread. I need closure.


this gem deserves some respect!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:When ever I hear "Cats in the Craddle" I think of the perfect Orly owl I lost.

It might be the beer talking but my shit is time capsule worth.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Raiden ? tell me it's the dude who tells that he builds 100k+ $ pools and stays here all the weekends to troll around ?

Another fucking internet joke
Reply
#20

i think i need to go make a poop

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Last Post by Paddy
01-17-2007, 01:24 AM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
12-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Last Post by Raiden
08-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Last Post by Raiden
07-01-2006, 05:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)