02-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Bad Moon Rising is the only one who keeps you afloat. Just saying.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Raiden Wrote:no IT member has ever started a 6-page thread on Ownster.
StreetLight Wrote:14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639
StreetLight Wrote:14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639
BIRD33 Wrote:Wow you started a thread that went multiple pages.:joff:
StreetLight Wrote:14 pages- http://www.ownster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1639
Raiden Wrote:wow you're a douchebag just like the rest of these dumb-ass cocksmokers.
PaintItBlack Wrote:Wow you really represented IT in that thread. You got owned so hard it was pathetic.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:I'll take your word for it chief, I couldn't be bothered registering to read it.