Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ownster crew
#1

[Image: bmw-air-camper.jpg]
The unique item attaches to the back end of the car, allowing campers to make use of the inside of the car, and is inflated is by a low-voltage fan hooked up to the car’s cigarette lighter. All-in, the Air Camper can accommodate two people.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Ten bucks says one of them sprays seed.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

20 bucks says you are a douchebag
Reply
#4

instead of using the small fan, they should hook it to the tail pipe
Reply
#5

Davey Moore Wrote:instead of using the small fan, they should hook it to the tail pipe

Wow, took you 2 days to come up with that. Retard.
Reply
#6

I got nuthin
Reply
#7

Did all the Ownster crew decide to abandon us so soon?
Reply
#8

We don't talk their language. If it doesn't have "o'rly" or "LOLERS!1!!!" I think they get confused.
Reply
#9

Roffle.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Did all the Ownster crew decide to abandon us so soon?

No we were all banned because you are all no take pussies. Proxies own you. Miss me already you old cunt ?

-Paintitblack.
Reply
#11

Doesn't SPORK drive his mom's BMW?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Beep, beep!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Doesn't SPORK drive his mom's BMW?


This was SporK's home site until you fags banned him and took over his account, retard.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:We don't talk their language. If it doesn't have "o'rly" or "LOLERS!1!!!" I think they get confused.


Nah it was the no take pussy mods who banned us all. We are back with a fresh set of proxies. Suck it, cunt.
Reply
#15

Can I get my password back?

TIA!
Reply
#16

Blondie Wrote:Can I get my password back?

TIA!

Someone here who posts regularly and who will remain anonymous told us you shared your pass here. Seems you have been betrayed. Ask this fag why he changed your password. Same deal with the Clap troll. 'sup Paddy ?
Reply
#17

Blondie Wrote:Can I get my password back?

TIA!

pm sent - you have it.

O'RLY is from tehdriven not ON.
Guess they can't post anymore with the banned trolls.
Good because no one wants to see gross pics.
Reply
#18

trouble Wrote:pm sent - you have it.

O'RLY is from tehdriven not ON.
Guess they can't post anymore with the banned trolls.
Good because no one wants to see gross pics.


Ya.

I got another note about it earlier.

Password doesn't work.
Reply
#19

Blondie Wrote:Ya.

I got another note about it earlier.

Password doesn't work.
it does now.
Reply
#20

trouble Wrote:it does now.

Yep.

Thanks trouble.

2 unread. My mail wasn't opened.:yay:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-09-2009, 05:36 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Last Post by who
11-26-2008, 02:51 AM
Last Post by Chester
05-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Last Post by nonthreateningusername
02-14-2007, 12:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)