Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

March Madness Pool
#21

cLaY Wrote:http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

sign up for a private league and enter the info in the basketball forum...i'll post it, just a minute.

Where the fuck do you sign up for a private league?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#22

TomFoolery Wrote:Where the fuck do you sign up for a private league?

Sorry, join existing group. You really haven't figured this out yet?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

cLaY Wrote:Sorry, join existing group. You really haven't figured this out yet?

You should have mentioned that you have to register your pick set first, you faggot. This isn't like your typical Yahoo! fantasy baseball, football, or basketball league.

Your directions suck and I hate you. Die in a fire.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#24

TomFoolery Wrote:You should have mentioned that you have to register your pick set first, you faggot. This isn't like your typical Yahoo! fantasy baseball, football, or basketball league.

Your directions suck and I hate you. Die in a fire.

No. Go to yahoo, sports, fantasy, college basketball pick em', join existing group, type in the group number and password, make your picks. My 48 year old mother figured it out faster than you. Shove a letter opener under you big toenail.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#25

cLaY Wrote:No. Go to yahoo, sports, fantasy, college basketball pick em', join existing group, type in the group number and password, make your picks. My 48 year old mother figured it out faster than you. Shove a letter opener under you big toenail.

I had to register the pick set first before a "join existing group" choice was available. Fornicate yourself with a hot cattle prod.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#26

The fool is correct. Register the pick set first, join group second.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

TomFoolery Wrote:I had to register the pick set first before a "join existing group" choice was available. Fornicate yourself with a hot cattle prod.

Mil.-Wisc will win their first game

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#28

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=90242

ESPN one dosen't require a password ... just follow the link
Reply
#29

In.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=90242

ESPN one dosen't require a password ... just follow the link

did i just submit Nova and KU in the Finals? yes, I did.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

cLaY Wrote:did i just submit Nova and KU in the Finals? yes, I did.


good job..


someone post that link at CF.
TIA
Reply
#32

Adam Morrision's moustache has arrived.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#33

picks are in
go nova
Reply
#34

cLaY Wrote:did i just submit Nova and KU in the Finals? yes, I did.

Horrible call.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

ESPN.com expert picks

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourne...id=2369439

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#36

wow expert picks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

Looks like Pat Forde is trying to make all the idiots that post here happy.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

who needs "expert picks" when we have birdy??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#39

snarg Wrote:who needs "expert picks" when we have birdy??

Its a crap shoot.Half are right and half are wrong.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:Its a crap shoot.Half are right and half are wrong.

so you are using a dart board now?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by spunky
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)