Who's running the bracket pool this year. If memory serves, I ran all you bastards last year by picking the TarHeels.
I'll be selling answer keys next week.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think 8's the resident bitch.
I have theories that willl carry me to victory that I will not share at this time.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Sorry but I am in a $25 NCAA Tourney Pool and I will not be playing with our ITers...
I think Dumbo started a bracket though
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:Sorry but I am in a $25 NCAA Tourney Pool and I will not be playing with our ITers...
I think Dumbo started a bracket though
So you can't get in two brackets?
I've got one started, check the Basketball forum.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
if i were an admin/mod I'd sticky this thread
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
• The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:⢠The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
did you type (bode) or bode
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I put "bode" (without the quote marks) and got a bad PW error.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
there is a new group #. i editted the thread in the basketball forum. password should work. sorry for the issues, throw me a PM if you still have problems.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 357
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2005
Reputation:
0
#8has a nap*
:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
hey pussies, sign up.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:I have absolutely no idea what this is about.
mens college basketball. sign up and pick by seeds, you'll do better than Bird.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
sign up for a private league and enter the info in the basketball forum...i'll post it, just a minute.
Quote:To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# (20195) and the Password (bode). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 357
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2005
Reputation:
0
never!
:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]