10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Bill Wrote:one problem.....the shitter box just keeps saying loading....but never loads.
Empty cache ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Bill Wrote:one problem.....the shitter box just keeps saying loading....but never loads.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:when I click the arcade link...I get red x's.
Michman Wrote:when I click the arcade link...I get red x's.
Anhil8tor Wrote:That is the same thing I got when you PMed your wifes nudes over
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
leeman Wrote:And have anyone noticed any NEW features you like in general....???They made that itchy feeling leave my crotch area.
cratch:
Sneezy Wrote:CT280's title changed to.... hey! Where's the Change title function?cratch:
leeman Wrote:There's some code issues that has to be solved with the UShop mod...
It will come.
So If you want a new title for your self or someone else... use the paypal button on portal and it will be fixed
NinjaBassist Wrote:I noticed the shitterbox doesnt refresh anymore.
NinjaBassist Wrote:thanks for making me look stupid
CT280 Wrote:i like the fact that you deleted the vitE nic.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
leeman Wrote:The VBLeague thingi has released a fix I will install later to see if it starts working better.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:did you do this yet? I've noticed some bugs when you report wins or losses