Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

After the upgrade ....READ!!!!! Updated
#1

Vbookie will be down until monday.
Avatars need reuploading...
All other bugs you find pot them here....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

firefox 1.0.6

- My av doesn't shows up (reuped another one but still not). At the place i've got a writting "ntype avatar" (for example)
- I can't access the "more" slimeys options.
- I can't put slimeys by clicking on them
- you suck bears

Wink :d <-manually entered


Confusedn_ph34r: funny, i just did it
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:firefox 1.0.6

- My av doesn't shows up (reuped another one but still not). At the place i've got a writting "ntype avatar" (for example)
- I can't access the "more" slimeys options.
- I can't put slimeys by clicking on them
- you suck bears

Wink :d <-manually entered


i could be in serious trouble, in that case

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

ntype.. do you still have a copy of my avatar?
Reply
#5

same issues additional smilies not opening

avatar will not upload

:bird:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:ntype.. do you still have a copy of my avatar?



it is still in your user cp
da boss had to pack it in for today
emergency calls during the upgrade, etc
plus he had to take a break for a bj and some armagnac

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

additional "bug" :

- no quick reply box (that thing was $)
Reply
#8

Avatars - Fixed.
Slimies - Fixed.
Quick Reply - Fixed.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Thanks for fixing lee .. I have no idea where the heck the site upload is to put my av back if it goes .

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#10

ok who edited my post (the "funny just did it" line) ?
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:ok who edited my post (the "funny just did it" line) ?

Gargamel ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:ok who edited my post (the "funny just did it" line) ?

Question ..??
Don't you see the "Last edited by" line in the bottom of your post???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Question ..??
Don't you see the "Last edited by" line in the bottom of your post???

mmh yeah my bad. not enough coffee in my bloodstream, I need more to initialize all functions back :d
Reply
#14

ONE BIG REMINDER.

If you get avatar, smilie and so on problems ... FLUSH your browser chache!!!!!

Since the new site engine works totaly diffrent and old cookies and stuff might add up some problems for ya.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

oh yeah last thing, congrats for the update !
Reply
#16

leeman...

what time will the vbookie be back?
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:leeman...

what time will the vbookie be back?

Later today ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

So far I haven't run into any issues.....
Reply
#19

Nice place you've got here. Can we change the color schemes?
Reply
#20

one problem.....the shitter box just keeps saying loading....but never loads.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post by who
01-20-2008, 07:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)