Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

will paddypedia be updated today?
#1

The guests would like to know
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:The guests would like to know

They can "like to know" all they want ...

Since they have to login to read ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Paddys got one fucking job here.

Start listing peoples nics and a short description, faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Maybe

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

he's got to spend some more time in the arcade now

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

I think you need a new av, since your hair actually doesn't look like that any more. Would you like me to find you one? Ok.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Paddys got one fucking job here.

Start listing peoples nics and a short description, faggot.

You're really into this?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:You're really into this?


No but there was a forum set up for it.Just seems ungrateful to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I think you need a new av, since your hair actually doesn't look like that any more. Would you like me to find you one? Ok.

But TomFoolery gave me this one.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:But TomFoolery gave me this one.

Best reason to lose it.
Reply
#11

Are you loooking?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

I'm fond of this one. For many reasons.

[Image: alter.jpg]
Reply
#13

Paddy Playing Game
Sheep Dash


Get with it!
Reply
#14

Not me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

I did the forum family tree-ish and added a couple of old ITers

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)