Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

After the upgrade ....READ!!!!! Updated
#21

Bill Wrote:one problem.....the shitter box just keeps saying loading....but never loads.

Empty cache ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

when I click the arcade link...I get red x's.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#23

Michman Wrote:when I click the arcade link...I get red x's.


That is the same thing I got when you PMed your wifes nudes over
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote:when I click the arcade link...I get red x's.

By design ... The updated sw from arcade programmers were totaly NOT bug free Sad

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

Anhil8tor Wrote:That is the same thing I got when you PMed your wifes nudes over

special just for you.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#26

The VBLeague thingi has released a fix I will install later to see if it starts working better.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

And have anyone noticed any NEW features you like in general....???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

leeman Wrote:And have anyone noticed any NEW features you like in general....???
They made that itchy feeling leave my crotch area.

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#29

i like the fact that you deleted the vitE nic.
Reply
#30

CT280's title changed to.... hey! Where's the Change title function? Confusedcratch:
Reply
#31

Huh
Reply
#32

Sneezy Wrote:CT280's title changed to.... hey! Where's the Change title function? Confusedcratch:

There's some code issues that has to be solved with the UShop mod...

It will come.
So If you want a new title for your self or someone else... use the paypal button on portal and it will be fixed Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#33

leeman Wrote:There's some code issues that has to be solved with the UShop mod...

It will come.
So If you want a new title for your self or someone else... use the paypal button on portal and it will be fixed Wink

done :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

I noticed the shitterbox doesnt refresh anymore.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#35

NinjaBassist Wrote:I noticed the shitterbox doesnt refresh anymore.

no the new AJAX system makes it so it doesn't have to ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#36

thanks for making me look stupid

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#37

NinjaBassist Wrote:thanks for making me look stupid

You're welcome ..... and you don't really need help Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

CT280 Wrote:i like the fact that you deleted the vitE nic.

your welcome

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#39

leeman Wrote:The VBLeague thingi has released a fix I will install later to see if it starts working better.


did you do this yet? I've noticed some bugs when you report wins or losses

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#40

Michman Wrote:did you do this yet? I've noticed some bugs when you report wins or losses

Yes ...

PM micheal330021 sumthin ... he's the developer ....
Check the latest member

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-12-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post by who
01-20-2008, 07:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)