Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Swits (anything)
#41

Raiden Wrote:I have no question, so can you just throw out a random piece of Swits trivia?

..

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#42

yeah, yeah...whatever.
Reply
#43

Raiden Wrote:I have no question, so can you just throw out a random piece of Swits trivia?

I was once paid $$$ to film a soft core porn shoot for one of my clients (I do freelance video prod.) I spent two weekends in swanky hotel rooms with hot naked chicks, and got to "direct" them. Tongue The website it was for never made it up, but I still have all the footage.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#44

Swits Wrote:I was once paid $$$ to film a soft core porn shoot for one of my clients (I do freelance video prod.) I spent two weekends in swanky hotel rooms with hot naked chicks, and got to "direct" them. Tongue The website it was for never made it up, but I still have all the footage.

Swits PM box filling up in 5..4...3
Reply
#45

Swits Wrote:I was once paid $$$ to film a soft core porn shoot for one of my clients (I do freelance video prod.) I spent two weekends in swanky hotel rooms with hot naked chicks, and got to "direct" them. Tongue The website it was for never made it up, but I still have all the footage.

I already knew this. Another one, please.
Reply
#46

why havn't you sent us all complementry copies of this said footage?
Reply
#47

Raiden Wrote:I already knew this. Another one, please.

The last guy a had a serious relationship with (years ago) is now gay. heh

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#48

Swits Wrote:The last guy a had a serious relationship with (years ago) is now gay. heh

that explains a lot about this board
Reply
#49

Swits Wrote:The last guy a had a serious relationship with (years ago) is now gay. heh


Me Too!
Reply
#50

Bill Wrote:why havn't you sent us all complementry copies of this said footage?
Yea and I can sell your footage for you.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#51

suzy Wrote:Yea and I can sell your footage for you.
The rights are still with the company I shot it for. They could sue my ass!

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#52

Swits Wrote:The rights are still with the company I shot it for. They could sue my ass!

Send me the tape and the company's info. I'll work out a deal for you.
Reply
#53

Swits Wrote:The rights are still with the company I shot it for. They could sue my ass!
So you are afraid of the lawsuit then? that sucks.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#54

suzy Wrote:So you are afraid of the lawsuit then? that sucks.
We had a nasty falling out, and I know it's in him (the ceo) to do it. Plus the "models" could do the same.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#55

Swits Wrote:We had a nasty falling out, and I know it's in him (the ceo) to do it. Plus the "models" could do the same.
okay then instead send me your nude pics and I will sell them for you.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#56

what would you do if you couldn't lick your way to the center of a lollypop?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#57

better to go back on the questions tracks and forget that porn no-one going to "use as study material".

What is your preffered sin ?
Reply
#58

Odysseus Wrote:what would you do if you couldn't lick your way to the center of a lollypop?

go lick a pussy instead

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#59

ntype Wrote:better to go back on the questions tracks and forget that porn no-one going to "use as study material".

What is your preffered sin ?

lust

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#60

I would have another question but I know your answer Wink

Anyhow :

Do you preffer to have sex with a hugly man or a beautiful woman.

(that sucks but that could be a good one :d)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey Swits!
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2005, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)