Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Swits!
#1

You going to Bumbershoot this weekend?
Reply
#2

leucetios Wrote:You going to Bumbershoot this weekend?

bumbershoot? why do images of gay men come to mind?
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:bumbershoot? why do images of gay men come to mind?

Maybe you're arroused by overweight men?
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:bumbershoot? why do images of gay men come to mind?
Was your Uncle's name Bumbershoot?
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:bumbershoot? why do images of gay men come to mind?

Images of gay men come to your mind no matter what people are talking about.

Bumbershoot http://www.bumbershoot.com/ is a music festival:

Quote:
Friday

Garbage + New York Dolls + The Donnas + Mavis Staples + Kermit Ruffins + Little Brother + Zion I + Razrez + M. Ward + The Ruby Doe + Anna Oxygen + Maktub + Stan Ridgway + Chris Stamey + Smoosh + many more!

Saturday

Trey Anastasio + Citizen Cope + John Butler Trio + Digable Planets + Lemony Snicket + Andre Feriante + DeVotchKa + Marc Bamuthi Joseph + Samite + Minus the Bear + Harvey Danger + Visqueen + The Academy Is... + Hidden In Plain View + Mavis Staples + Tift Merritt + Billy Joe Shaver + Bill Frisell Trio + Charlie Hunter Trio + Duke Robillard Band + Smart: Dave Eggers, Sarah Vowell, Daniel Handler (Lemony Snicket), Mike Doughty and the Transatlantic Orchestra in a Benefit for 826 Seattle + many more!

Sunday

Elvis Costello + Common + The Pharcyde + Talib Kweli + Son Volt + Bo Diddley + Damien Jurado + The Duhks + The Posies + Israel Vibration + Midival Punditz + Jovino Santos Neto Quinteto + Hothouse Flowers + Marlena Shaw + Billy Preston + Pepper + The Locust + Jesse Sykes & the Sweet Hereafter + Juana Molina + Mary Gauthier + Pretty Girls Make Graves + STREB + Marc Broussard + many more!

Monday

Iggy & the Stooges + Michael Franti & Spearhead + The Decemberists + Ted Leo / Pharmacists + Dashboard Confessional + Okkervil River + Aqueduct + Brazilian Girls + Earlimart + Sonny Landreth + Buckwheat Zydeco + many more!
Reply
#6

I like nekkid chicks?
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:I like nekkid chicks?

whatever you need to tell yourself...
Reply
#8

I like these
New York Dolls
The Donnas
Digable Planets
Common
The Pharcyde
Talib Kweli

Pussy's who should have stayed in NOLA
Buckwheat Zydeco

Never heard of these guys
Many More
Reply
#9

Friday

Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + many more!

Saturday

Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + many more!

Sunday

Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Bo Diddley + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + many more!

Monday

Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + Blah + many more!
Reply
#10

I swear I already replied to this... help!

I dunno if I'll go. I like electronic music and Hive is the only artist I really care to see, but it's fun to hang out. I have a couple video shoots this weekend, so if I'm not too beat from work I'll check it out.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#11

I know I'd go if Flumper would be my date :*>

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#12

Swits Wrote:I swear I already replied to this... help!

I dunno if I'll go. I like electronic music and Hive is the only artist I really care to see, but it's fun to hang out. I have a couple video shoots this weekend, so if I'm not too beat from work I'll check it out.

I'm volunteering, so I will be there pretty much all of Friday, and Sunday until 4pm and most of Monday.
Reply
#13

I once went to Bumbershoot high on acid. All I remember is that I kept laughing at all the people...hysterically. I thought they all knew I was high off my ass and were judging me for it, hahaha.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#14

Swits Wrote:I once went to Bumbershoot high on acid. All I remember is that I kept laughing at all the people...hysterically. I thought they all knew I was high off my ass and were judging me for it, hahaha.

:d who didn't had this kind of experience ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)