Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask Swits (anything)
#1

I thought I'd make one of these so I have more shit to do other than my work.

send it.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#2

Show us your tits? (!!!)

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

I would rather see her uhm. pussy.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#4

suzy Wrote:I would rather see her uhm. pussy.
^^I like her
Reply
#5

Ooh Oooh where do you find the clitoris?
Reply
#6

On a vinyl record the outer diameter is much larger than the inner diameter, but the number of revolutions per minute is the same at both points.

The speed of the record is constant, but 2 points on the record travel at different speeds and still make the same RPM.

Can you explain how this is possible?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Aren't you bi? Do you prefer men or women?
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:On a vinyl record the outer diameter is much larger than the inner diameter, but the number of revolutions per minute is the same at both points.

The speed of the record is constant, but 2 points on the record travel at different speeds and still make the same RPM.

Can you explain how this is possible?
wtf.
Reply
#9

spit, swallow or wear?
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:On a vinyl record the outer diameter is much larger than the inner diameter, but the number of revolutions per minute is the same at both points.

The speed of the record is constant, but 2 points on the record travel at different speeds and still make the same RPM.

Can you explain how this is possible?

the problem lies in your contradiction, but this isn't my thread :ph34r:
Reply
#11

thats why I was confused.
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:the problem lies in your contradiction, but this isn't my thread :ph34r:

I don't think there is a contradiction (poor choice of words perhaps), but since this isn't my thread I won't point it out.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:Show us your tits? (!!!)


( o Y o )

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#14

Swits Wrote:( o Y o )
*le gasp*
Reply
#15

angelicdemon Wrote:Ooh Oooh where do you find the clitoris?

Here, I'll show you Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:On a vinyl record the outer diameter is much larger than the inner diameter, but the number of revolutions per minute is the same at both points.

The speed of the record is constant, but 2 points on the record travel at different speeds and still make the same RPM.

Can you explain how this is possible?


Easy, We're all one nation under a groove.

Sin
G.C.
Reply
#17

angelicdemon Wrote:thats why I was confused.

Let's say (just for the shit of it) that the outer diameter of a record is 12" and the inner diameter is 2". The speed of the record is constant, right? And the RPMs are the same at both points, right? So there is obviously a difference in speed somewhere, since the outer diameter and inner diameter are different [(pi)(r^2)].

Get it?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

TomFoolery Wrote:I don't think there is a contradiction (poor choice of words perhaps), but since this isn't my thread I won't point it out.

Touche.

I am pretty sure Swits is working up a mathematical proof for you as we speak...
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:On a vinyl record the outer diameter is much larger than the inner diameter, but the number of revolutions per minute is the same at both points.

The speed of the record is constant, but 2 points on the record travel at different speeds and still make the same RPM.

Can you explain how this is possible?

I actually wrote out part of an explanation, then said fuck it. I spin cds Tongue

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#20

leucetios Wrote:I am pretty..

I knew it!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Hey Swits!
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2005, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)