Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sup Swits!?
#1

Been damn near a year since I've seen you on the board.:rant:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I took a forum break for a few months, although once I heard about the smackoff, I though it'd be fun to be a judge and started hanging out here again. Smile

It's good to be back! :yay:

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#3

Swits Wrote:I took a forum break for a few months, although once I heard about the smackoff, I though it'd be fun to be a judge and started hanging out here again. Smile

It's good to be back! :yay:

Make any friends for "real life hook-ups" lately?

Oh, wait...I forgot...you cleaned up your online image.

-SporK

P.s. Don't worry, you can always come suck Teh Spork's dick - provided you buy me 12 shots and 4 beers first. I promise, I won't ever hire you for anything.

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey Swits!
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
08-30-2005, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)