Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
funny, well thank you (you unknown nice person) it's nice but it :$ a little. I want to be a medium tard in there ! (errm dammit oww forget it).
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
That would be curtesy of Fairie ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Your welcome...
i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!
So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
I just took a wiz in the corner of the bosses office.....how's that for culture?
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
that would be microbiology study, not cuisine
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
you said nothing about cuisine, you said culture.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:you said nothing about cuisine, you said culture.
see above post
Re: hey my custom title
Your welcome...
i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!
So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill you should know this by now.
Rule #1. Never argue with a woman.
Rule #2. Never argue with your cat.
Rule #3 Never Move closer to your in-laws.
Rule #4 Never bend over in front of TF.
4 rules to live by.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
Fairiedust Wrote:Your welcome...
i adore the fact you appreciate a good coffee and sweets!
So bring a touch of class to an otherwise blue collar kinda day
:kiss: