he honored her offer
and all night long
it was honor and offer
that's all I got. Anyone else got more?
Posts: 3,365
Threads: 697
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
mary rose sat on a pin
mary rose
Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Posts: 1,956
Threads: 132
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
yes but I dont want to make you look bad so I'll keep it to myself.
prolly
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Little Miss Muffitt sat on her Tuffitt.
And Tuffitt said, ":"::".
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2005, 10:37 PM by
asshat.)
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
she offered her honor
she wasn't by the doctor
but she needed an medication
so the gentlemen made it with dedication.
mary had a little bear
she tied it by a twine
and everywhere that mary went
you saw her bear behind
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
leucetios Wrote:I got nothing,
sin,
SizeMatters
Me neither.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Mary had a little lamb
you've heard this tale before
but did you know she passed her plate
and had a little more?
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
Jenny was a little bit perv
she like to hit with a whimp
Robert is a little bit perv
he like to be hit with a whimp
I think you might have meant whip :S
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Little Boy Blue,
He needed the money.
Sin,
Dice Clay
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
leucetios Wrote:I think you might have meant whip :S
:$ aehm.
Jenny was a little bit perv
she like to hit with a whip
Robert is a little bit perv
he like to be hit with a whip
Leu is a little bit perv
he like to watch