Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
wasn't me...i'm against the points
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Theft failed. You have lost an amount of points equal to the amount you tried to steal as well as 50 reputation.
fuck. i wasnt feeling it.
Theft failed. You have lost an amount of points equal to the amount you tried to steal as well as 50 reputation.
TRANSLATION: Inserting a second penis of this size is like trying to park two Mack trucks in a single tuck under garage.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Theft failed. You have lost an amount of points equal to the amount you tried to steal as well as 50 reputation
that was for 15k. tide has turned.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Theft failed. You have lost an amount of points equal to the amount you tried to steal as well as 50 reputation
translation: CT is a fucking moron.
cLaY has the single most sought after back pocket!
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
lets see if he's into the points now.
fucker just made like 30g's in points....damn I'm no good at this theif thing....I'm running dangerously low on the points now.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Theft failed. You have lost an amount of points equal to the amount you tried to steal as well as 50 reputation. 3rd time for 13.5k. i'm homeless now.
Richest Users
User Points
cLaY 46790.43
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
suckers
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
It was you who changed my title!