Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This is a real campaign video for the front runner* of the republican parties nomination for president of the united states of america.This guy is in the lead.For realz.
[video=youtube;qhm-22Q0PuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhm-22Q0PuM&feature=player_embedded[/video]
*Token black guy
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Does ron paul have a chance?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
8, your real brother is in a bit of trouble.Do we even have to speculate that the women he was harassing were white?They are the devil.Anyway this will all seem like a fever dream two years from now during Obama's inaugural ceremony.A black republican "leading" the GOP primary?Those were the days.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah he is done. Was a good run ma brotha
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
And we were so close to a brother getting nominated for president by the GOP!*
*Not really close in the slightest, those fuckers racist.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If GW didnt wreck the economy and saddle us with a shit sandwich in Iraq I would go so far to say Herman Cain is the dumbest person to ever run for president.I know the democrats have had idiots like Al Sharpton run for president but fucking A he never came close to being in the lead like Cain is.First Cain says there's racist undertones to the true story of him having to settle a sexual harassment charge by paying off the white women and now he's saying that the Perry campaign is behind it.Republicans arent racist, Herman.Stick to the narrative, guy.If you're telling me that a guy who hunted at camp "N-wordhead" is racist I just don't know what to believe anymore.The hypocrisy and crumbling of the party is really a joy to watch.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
She might have been a looker 10 years ago?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Yea that was brutal.Almost feel bad for him.What a feeling to know you sort of had a chance to be president but blew it all up right there.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
[video]http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/696a[/video]
I would vote for Tyson over Romney.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
can we discuss the bush tax cuts one more time?
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Since Herman Cains latest side piece is a black I am now ready to support him.Inexplicably this latest charge seems to be sinking him which is weird considering the other women he harassed and his elementary school level of civic and international knowledge did no damage to his candidacy.This is racism.I'm not sure how but I will figure it out.Anywho since Cain supporters-lets call them "retards"- are now being forced to find a new candidate to support and the retards are very anti Romney it really looks like Newt Fucking Gingrich will be the nominee for Fucking President of the Fucking United States.Somehow this is more unbelievable than a black guy getting elected to the same position.I feel really blessed to live in a time like this.
See You In Toledo