Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mods/Admins changing shouts/posts=
#61

Does IT have an "ignore" function? Seriously.
Reply
#62

Big Moon Rising Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHA....is that how your going to explain being a pussy by banning me ? What a douche.

it works for ownster. breaking rules = ban. pay attention?



Big Moon Rising Wrote:Is that how your going to avoid going back there ? Claim you haven't signed up ? The rest of you have repeatedly claimed they were banned there to soften the blow of getting owned, but this is a new tactic entirely.

I have never been to ownster. if you've got a spare nic, I'd love to see what the buzz is all about
Reply
#63

HMMMMMM Wrote:Does IT have an "ignore" function? Seriously.

Yeah...it's labeled "Pussy" in the admin CP. It direct links to the ignore feature.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#64

Big Moon Rising Wrote:Yeah...it's labeled "Pussy" in the admin CP. It direct links to the ignore feature.

I also had to cancel cable because I would get sucked in watching the trainwrecks on Jerry Springer.
Reply
#65

what? Wrote:it works for ownster. breaking rules = ban. pay attention?

I never broke any rules, besides I'd just come back repeatedly using another proxy/username. Pussies ban for raping their members. No wonder why you have 5 regulars now.


what? Wrote:I have never been to ownster. if you've got a spare nic, I'd love to see what the buzz is all about

You were there last week. If it makes you feel better by not claiming to have been there, I guess that works for you.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#66

Big Moon Rising Wrote:Also please post links to my supposed racism.

Big Moon Rising Wrote:Your either black or retarded, there's not a whole lot of difference.

I didn't have to go far. I'd rather see you continue to flail around until your stupidity exhausts itself than I would see you banned for breaking the rules. we're all about the benefit of the doubt here
Reply
#67

Racism is an institution son, ask Spike Lee. I merely said he was black or retarded...I never said he was retarded for being black. You assumed that I did. Therefore you are the racist fuck. Go and ban yourself now.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#68

Big Moon Rising Wrote:I never broke any rules, besides I'd just come back repeatedly using another proxy/username. Pussies ban for raping their members. No wonder why you have 5 regulars now.

funny, I heard you guys do that. if you call it "teh jail", it makes it easier to convince yourselves that it's not really a banning and that you're not the ones that are pussies


Big Moon Rising Wrote:You were there last week. If it makes you feel better by not claiming to have been there, I guess that works for you.

what nic do you think I used? seriously
Reply
#69

Hey,

IT does have an ignore feature! Smile You should feel honored that you are the first person that has been so awful as to inspire me to use it. It is the internet equivilant of putting Ben Gay under your nose to avoid the smell of a rotting corpse. It doens't completely get rid of the stink, but it sure does help. Be sure to be really witty in your response. Maybe someone else will read it.
Reply
#70

what? Wrote:funny, I heard you guys do that. if you call it "teh jail", it makes it easier to convince yourselves that it's not really a banning and that you're not the ones that are pussies

what nic do you think I used? seriously

Lol...the retard doesn't know the difference between teh jail and teh banning. Jail = bail gets posted and you get out, you can still post in that section. Ban is what IT does when they get owned. Big difference.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#71

Big Moon Rising Wrote:Racism is an institution son, ask Spike Lee. I merely said he was black or retarded...I never said he was retarded for being black. You assumed that I did. Therefore you are the racist fuck. Go and ban yourself now.

I love blacks, and retards. "Radio" is my favorite movie. you said there's "not a whole lot of difference", should I assume that you hold both the african american community and the mentally challenged in high regard?
Reply
#72

HMMMMMM Wrote:Hey,

IT does have an ignore feature! Smile You should feel honored that you are the first person that has been so awful as to inspire me to use it. It is the internet equivilant of putting Ben Gay under your nose to avoid the smell of a rotting corpse. It doens't completely get rid of the stink, but it sure does help. Be sure to be really witty in your response. Maybe someone else will read it.

'Bode...the rest of you better follow his lead.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#73

what? Wrote:I love blacks, and retards. "Radio" is my favorite movie. you said there's "not a whole lot of difference", should I assume that you hold both the african american community and the mentally challenged in high regard?

Well I am here adding more traffic to the site than it has ever gotten, who's members are either african american and/or mentally challenged, so yes.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#74

Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.
Reply
#75

Raiden Wrote:Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.

Yeah I'm not really an Ownster member.

[Image: Imageeeeee1.jpg]
Reply
#76

Raiden Wrote:Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.

I'm guessing troll job. not a very good one. he's pushing too hard - nobody's that fucking belligerent
Reply
#77

My opinion of Major Private and Raiden has done a complete 180. Needing a way to get rid of him, they must have told Big Moon Rising that if he came here and "disrupted" the bored that he'd be allowed in "teh jail" at Ownster or something cool like that.

Nice work fellas! You're a couple of foxy bastards.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#78

Raiden Wrote:Big Moon Rising is not a real Ownster member.

Why not?He seems to have the racist idiot part locked up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

Big Moon Rising Wrote:That your mom ? I can see the resemblance.

A+ smack dude. A+

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#80

BMR = Retard


really, get a life, go play with your mother.

:mad:Kiss my bender!:mad:
[url=http://anothersite.co.uk][/url]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by who
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)