Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper's Caption Theard
#41

Banana Wrote:Like you don't want to see it.

i certainly don't
trust me on this one

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#42

snarg Wrote:i certainly don't
trust me on this one

that's not what you said when I pm'ed it to ya :ct:
Reply
#43

i thought i was corresponding with jimmy :mellow:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#44

snarg Wrote:i thought i was corresponding with jimmy :mellow:

Can a mod please delete this theard? :$
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:Can a mod please delete this theard? :$


Yes, I'll do it right now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)